The Avida RV Club regularly conducts events to bring members together to experience some of the amazing attractions Australia & New Zealand has to offer.
Club events are a great way to pick up some advice and tips from other members about places to stay, things to see and do, and ways to enhance living out on the open road. It's also a sure place to create new friendships with likeminded people.
Take a look at our calendar of events, become a member and join in on the fun! Remember you do not need to own an Avida to join the club so tell yours freinds. And any additional guests you bring do not need to be Club members.
2019/20 Calendar of Events
8th November – 11th November 2019 – Nagambie Lakes – VIC
UPDATE 23.07.19: Event now 3 nights
Join us for our end of year event for 4 days jam packed with fun and great memories. Pet friendly park.
Accomodation: Nagambie Lakes Lesiure Park, Nagambie VIC.
Event includes 3 nights accomodation on a powered site, food, activities, entertaiment, Q&A sessions from sponsors Avida Melbourne and Gallagher Insurance and of course our annual Christmas Dinner celebrations.
REGISTRATIONS OPEN - CLICK BELOW - Event date will close 8th October 2019.
22nd November – 24th November 2019 – Newcastle – NSW
Join us for our end of year event for 3 days jam packed with fun and great memories. Pet friendly park.
Accomodation: Middle Rock Holiday Resort, One Mile NSW.
Event includes 2 nights accomodation on a powered site, food, activities, entertaiment, Q&A sessions from sponsors Avida Newcastle and Gallagher Insurance and of course our annual Christmas Dinner celebrations.
REGISTRATIONS OPEN - CLICK BELOW Event date will close 21st October 2019.
17th January – 19th Januray 2020 – Tamworth Country Music Festival – NSW
Join us for all things country at the Tamworth Country Music Festival. Event includes powered site in a secure campground with onsite managers and toilet/shower facilities, food, activities, entertainment and Q&A sessions from sponsors. Most accommodation for this annual festival is booked out a year in advance and/or do not allow bookings. The Club has managed to secure this for its members and your accommodation site is secure should you wish to stay on for the duration of the festival after our event. The club hopes to open this event by September for registrations. Here are some key points so far:
Accommodation: North Tamworth Rugby Club
Please do not contact the Club directly at this stage as this event is being pre-booked through the Club. Please contact the Club for further information or if you would like to extend your stay. Please note the festival opens Friday January 17th, 2020. This campground as with many others, opens on the 17th January 2020. Any prior nights accommodation will need to be personally organised. If anything changes we will let you know.
- 2 nights accommodation on a powered site in a secure managed showground.
- Q&A Session from sponsors.
- Food, activities and entertainment.
- Accommodation (showgrounds) is located 2.5kms from the centre of town. 5 min drive or 30min stroll. A bus stop is located directly outside the showgrounds and there will be increased frequent services during the event.
- Showgrounds have toilet/shower facilities, onsite managers, bar/club house open every day with entertainment most nights, ice avilable from club house, daily breakfast options and BBQ each evening.
- Located directly opposite a shopping centre with groceries, bakery, chemist, ATM etc
- Your site will be guaranteed should you wish to stay on after the event. Please advise this on your registration or to the onsite manager when you arrive (do not contact them directly). Payment for any extra nights stay is made directly to onsite manager when you have arrived. Your team leader can help you with this too.
- Extra nights as follows: $40 per night for a powered site (2 people). $12 per additional adult and $5 per child 12 years and under. Event finishes Jan 26th 2020.
- Pet friendly.
Please note this event must strictly close Tuesday 3rd December 2019 so we can finalise the event prior to Avida Christmas & New Year Closure.
7th March – 9th Januray 2020 – Myrtleford – VIC
Join us for one last event before cold sets in and witness the gorgeous change of season the the Alpine region in Victoria has to offer. There will also be chance over the 3 days to enjoy some of the Brighter Days Festival in Bright. Pet friendly park.
Event includes, 2 nights accomodation on a powered site, food, entertaiment & activities and Q&A Session from sponsor.
Our events may include cooked and/or continental breakfasts, catered dinner, trivia, competitions, games and lots more fun & excitement!
Book well in advance as events have limited numbers. Registrations will close 4 weeks before the event date to allow the Club time to finalised the event and provide all your important information required for the event
Any parks that are pet friendly will permit pets provided all their vaccinations are up to date. Vaccination papers must be presented on check in in most cases. Please remember to note on your registration form clearly if you are bringing a pet as many parks have pet friendly sites that need to be allocated. Spaces can be limited so please be sure to register early if you are bringing a pet.
Club phone hours are 9am - 3pm, Monday to Friday.
‘Events subject to change’
* Cancellation fees apply and subject to circumstances. No cancellations 10 days prior to event date due to prepayment required for accommodation, vendors, catering etc.
Please note event scheduled for WA in August 2019 is no longer proceeding.