Spend two weeks exploring the Apple Isle and all of its delights – discover the hidden treasures of Tasmania. Meet in Launceston and visit beautiful Freycinet National Park, historic Port Arthur and the Wild West Coast. Visit one of the top 10 beaches in the world in Wineglass Bay. Walk the tree tops of pristine forest at Tahune Forest Airwalk.
Tassie really does offer you culture, wilderness, adventure, gourmet and historic experiences. It is sure to have something for everyone.
We invite you to come to the edge of the world ... truly a world apart, not a world away. Explore the unbeatable natural beauty of this island and all it has to offer. It will truly be an experience you will always remember.
Things to do and see along the way:
- Meet in Launceston, the place that has it all. With a bounty of locally grown produce the menus are exquisite.
- The East Coast serves up a breathtaking combination of stunning beaches, fascinating wildlife & unspoilt National Parks.
- Port Arthur is a very different place after sunset. Who will be brave enough to join us on a lantern lit Ghost Tour?
- Sample chocolate at the Cadbury Visitors Centre, learn the processes and see the chocolate being made.
- Visit Lunaris Gemstones & view locally found fossils and gems. Try your luck fossicking for your own gems.
- Pack your scariest costume for our Hallowseve Dinner.
- This will be a cruise unlike any other - The Gordon River; Macquarie Harbour; World Heritage Rainforest and convict ruins; Gordon River Cruises offers something very remarkable for people wanting a special memory.
- Don’t forget Melbourne Cup Day. Fun, Games & prizes during our own Champagne, cheese & crackers afternoon tea. Take part in the WRVC Arthur River Giddy Up Race (Bring your own broom).
per couple per RV.
$1700 / single per RV.
See the planned stops along the way.
Sorry, you've missed out! =(
Registration for this event closed on the 20th Sep, 2011!
Bring your four legged friends along for the ride!