17th September- 27th September 2012
- Drive along Sea Cliff Bridge - The longest Cliffside Bridge in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Discover the unspoilt beaches, bays, lakes, cliffs, caves and natural parks that each offers something unique.
- Witness Kiama’s Blowhole.
- Explore the expansive waterways of Lake Conjola.
- Fossick for a bargain at the many clothing, arts & crafts, bric-a-brac, plant and fresh produce stores along the way.
- Sample the local Cheese at Bega Cheese Heritage Centre, situated on the Banks of the Bega River. Experience great old fashioned country hospitality.
- Stay overnight at Mogo Zoo, have breakfast with the animals & see some of the endangered creature’s on our private tour.
- Oyster farming is Australia's oldest form of aquaculture; discover the complete story during a tour of the farm.
- Breakfast every day, 3 catered lunches and 6 wonderful dinners are included!
per couple per RV.
$899 / single per RV.
See the planned stops along the way.
Sorry, you've missed out! =(
Registration for this event closed on the 14th Oct, 2012!
Bring your four legged friends along for the ride!