15th February - 19th February 2013
Starting in Eden Valley, we follow the ribbons of roads to explore towns such as Hahndorf, Woodside, Gumeracha, Echunga, and finishing at Mount Barker.
Proudly sponsored by Gilbert And Roach
Some things that may take your fancy along the way!
- Spend some time sifting through Lobethal market
- Indulge in complimentary tastings of local produce
- Visit many boutique wineries
- Meander amongst the animals at The Gorge Wildlife Park
- Wander through Australia’s oldest surviving German settlement.
- Visit Mount Lofty Summit view breathtaking panoramic views across Adelaide’s city skyline to the coast.
- Try your hand at strawberry picking at Beerenberg Farm
- Visit one of Australia’s big Aussie Icons – The Big Rocking Horse
- Go back in time to the Historic Hagen Arms Hotel, Echunga
- Take a guided tour through the former home and studio of artist Sir Hans Heysen
per couple per RV.
$109 / single per RV.
See the planned stops along the way.
Sorry, you've missed out! =(
Registration for this event closed on the 20th Jan, 2013!
Bring your four legged friends along for the ride!