Located on the banks of the mighty Murray River, The Avida RV Club invites you to explore the historic Port of Echuca and Echuca Wharf which is recognised as one of Australia's finest heritage icons. Come together and meet old friends and new as we explore Echuca's historic attractions and unique river experiences. Discover the history, discover the charm, discover the adventure.
The event details are as follows:
- Friday 23rd March - Monday 26th March
- Echuca Holiday Park, 52 Crofton St, Echuca VIC 3564
- 3 nights accommodation on a powered site
- Welcome BBQ dinner
- 1 cooked breakfast
- Wharf to Winery tour
- Games & activities
- Guided tour of the Port of Echuca Discovery Centre and Paddle Steamer Cruise
- Access pass to the National Holden Museum, Great Aussie Beer Shed and Echuca Historical Society Museum
- Nametag & lanyard
Download the flyer here
We hope that you can come along and join in the fun!
Sorry, this event is now fully booked out!
per couple per RV.
$367.00 / single per RV.
$197.00 / additional guest.
See the planned stops along the way.
Sorry, you've missed out! =(
Registration for this event closed on the 26th Feb, 2018!
Unfortunately pets can't tag along to this one. =(