Club convoy touring is a great way to see Australia. You will have the freedom to explore the entire regions we visit, as you can travel at your own pace through the day. You will experience very good social interaction with members of the Avida RV Club.
This club convoy tour begins in Coffs Harbour then proceeds northwest through countryside locations - Glenn Innes, Moree, Lightning Ridge, St George, Roma and Dalby, the tour then concludes with two nights in Millmerran at the Australian Camp Oven Festival.
The event details are as follows:
- Friday 27th September - Sunday 7th October
- 8 nights accommodation on a powered site
- Welcome BBQ dinner
- A cooked breakfast & several continental breakfasts
- Sapphire fossiking in Glen Innes
- Free Artesian Thermal Pools entry in multiple locations
- Flies & Pies show in Lightning Ridge
- Dinner at Lightning Ridge Bowling Club
- Visit to the Riversands Winery cellar door in St George
- Light & Sound show at the BIG RIG
- Tour of Australias largest cattle saleyard in Roma
- Mini Dingo factory tour in Dalby
- Camp Oven FESTIVAL entry
- 2 nights accommodation at the festival on an unpowered site
- Games & activities
- Nametag & lanyard
- Convoy/Safari shirt
Download the flyer here
We hope that you can come along and join in the fun!
per couple per RV.
$789 / single per RV.
See the planned stops along the way.
Sorry, you've missed out! =(
Registration for this event closed on the 15th Aug, 2018!
Unfortunately pets can't tag along to this one. =(